Official Contest / Promotion Rules and Regulations
- No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received.
- All entrants to any 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
- Prizes have no cash value. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- All prizes will be presented to winners at the studios of 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1; 4642 S. Treadaway Blvd, Abilene, TX 79602, during regular business hours unless otherwise noted. Winners have two weeks to claim a prize. All prizes not claimed after two weeks will result in forfeiture and will become the property of 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1.
- Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in immediate forfeiture.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- One winner per household.
- Employees, past and present, of 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1, Community Broadcast Partners, it’s affiliated companies, advertising agencies, other radio stations, and immediate families and friends are not eligible to enter or win.
- No contest winner may represent, or appear in any advertisement for any other Radio Station in the Abilene area, other than 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 for a period of 1 (one) year from the day he/she wins the contest. Additionally, no prize may be used in any way that would have, or could have been expected to have adverse or negative effect on 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1.
- If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1, prize partner(s), etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside the United States, the winner upon winning the prize must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
- Winner will permit 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 to use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes. Winner waives claim of royalty and right of enumeration for such use.
- Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded unless otherwise specified.
- Winner shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winner will be requested to execute a W-9 tax form. It is understood that an IRS form 1099 to report on the value of any such prize as earned income will be issued for such purposes by either 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1, or it’s promotional partner issuing the prize. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more including cash won that adds up to $600 or more in any given year.
- Prize winners must execute and return a release form, a W-9, a photocopy of a legal document showing social security number, and any additional required forms within 10 days of receiving forms. 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 requires proof of winners’ own social security number before prize can be awarded to winner. Receipt of prize may be delayed until such proof is received.
- Winner agrees to indemnify and hold forever-harmless 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1, Community Broadcast Partners, promotion agencies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
- Only one person may enter any contest per written entry form. No “duos”, groups, or teams will be allowed to enter together.
- Participants in 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 contests and/or promotions agree that any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 contests and/or their associated prizes will be resolved by the 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 Programming Department whose decisions are final and indisputable. By participating in a 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 contest and/or promotion, entrant irrevocably agrees to be bound by the rules of the contest, and hereby waives any right to outside review. The decision of the 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 Programming Department and is not subject to review.
- I agree to indemnify and to hold 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1, Community Broadcast Partners, its affiliated and parent companies harmless in the event of any injuries or other maladies with regard to participation in any contest and/or promotion staged or sponsored by 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1. I have entered or participated at my own risk, and agree to hold no one responsible for any injuries or misfortune with regard to my participation in any 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 contest and/or promotion.
- If a concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, cancelled, or for other reasons beyond the control of 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 does occur, 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 will not be held responsible for replacing the prize.
- Prizes are subject to Federal, State, and Local regulations and laws. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Upon winning any prize, the contestant is no longer eligible to win any prize from 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 within a thirty (30) day period following the win. Upon winning a prize valued at $100 or more, the household may not win a second prize within a one (1) year period following the win.
- Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contests or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and the prize(s) forfeited if fraud is used to obtain said prize(s).
- 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 and Community Broadcast Partners are not responsible for any disconnection or a participant’s telephone call due to local, long distance, or cell phone company’s service failure, power company failure, or other acts of God.
- 95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1 and Community Broadcast Partners reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason without notice.
95.1 The Wolf / Q Country 96.1
Community Broadcast Partners
KORQ / KABW
4642 S. Treadaway Blvd
Abilene, TX 79602
Phone: (325) 437-9596 // Fax: (325) 673-1819