La Maquinaria Nortena
La Fiesta de Verano, featuring Grammy-nominated group La Maquinaria Norteña, will open at 7 p.m. July 12 at the Abilene Convention Center, 1100 N. Sixth St. La Fiera de Ojinaga will be special guests.
Tickets are $20, and are available at stubwire.com.
If you’re a musician who has a gig, or you’re a venue owner who has a musician playing, send us your information. It’s FREE to be listed here, but we can’t tell everyone who’s playing if no one tells us.
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org; via fax to 325-670-5242; or via mail in care of the Reporter-News, 101 Cypress St., Abilene, TX 79601.
Deadline is one week before publication.
- Abilene Convention Center, 1100 N. 6th St. La Maquinaria Nortena and La Fiera de Ojinaga, 7 p.m. July 12, $20.
- Abilene Zoo, 2070 Zoo Lane. Grady Spencer and the Work, 6-9 p.m. July 11, $20.
- Firehouse Bar & Grill, 2074 Butternut St. Curtis Grimes, 9 p.m. July 13.
- Mezamiz Deux Coffee House, 3909 S. 7th St. Stevie G, 7 p.m. Saturday.
- The Mill Winery, 239 Locust St. Jess Goodlett, 7 p.m. Friday. Matt Ellis, 6 p.m. Thursday and July 18. Christy Patton, 7 p.m. July 13.
- La Nueva Luna, 1082 S. Second St. Randall King, 9:30 p.m. July 13.
- Play Faire Park, 2300 N. 2nd St. 2 Old Guys on Guitars, 7:45 p.m. Friday. Indie Rock Road Show, 7:45 p.m. July 12. Jackson Hatch & the East Lake Band, 8 p.m. July 13.
- VFW 6873, 1049 Veterans Drive. Kelby Hodges, 7 p.m. Wednesday. Last Dance Band, 7 p.m. July 17.
OUT OF TOWN
- Denton Valley's Backyard, 11949 FM 604. Texas Touch, 6:30 p.m. Friday, $5. Anaka Grace, 6:30 p.m. July 12.
- The Lumberyard, No. 7 Cypress. Joe Nichols, 9 p.m. July 13.
- Wagon Wheel, 1023 South I-20 access road. Midnight Blue, 7 p.m. Saturday.
Note: All live entertainment listings are subject to change without notice.
By Nathaniel Ellsworth
Copyright © 2019, Abilene Reporter News. All Rights Reserved.